Thursday, February 5, 2009

i started a blog...

Alright so Im pretty against blogs. You know when one of your friends gets on and spills his emo thoughts about the world like he is typing in a diary. Im pretty off it. Me and most of the people I know laugh at those people, even talk about killing them. And yet here I am, setting up a blogspot and talking to it like its the closing scenes of Doogie Howser MD. Fuck that show was cool.

Anyways, I have been posting myspace bulletins etc and making various facebook updates on my status about what I am up to at the moment, so heres another way i can publicise my mediocre existance to you, my friends or whoever has a boring enough life to read about mine.

But hey, im travelling, i have a couple of cameras and people are interested in this shit. So fuck you and your judgements man. My dad told me yesterday that I should stop swearing on facebook so im going to tone it down a little, however this is my life blog so i can say whatever without parental pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment