Tuesday, April 7, 2009

say goodbye to hollywood.

goodbye hollywood.


Leave this place in a couple of days, getting pretty siked on london.

Meeting this dude at the airport


then this dude is coming to hang out


I will see this girl for the first time in over a year


i get to go see this


with this guy


and just after i touch down i get to see these guys



do this



hopefully i dont get stabbed by these dudes




and also get to hang out with a bunch of family and friends that i havent seen in a looooong time.

Went out to a place called Bardot the other night. Pretty damn swank. Got very drunk with some friends that i am going to be very sad to leave behind. Ah well, facebook and messenger should keep us in touch, and besides, im sure ill be back in LA pretty soon. Got some thinking to do i spose.
I was rocking a pretty B grade mo and a pose that made me look like a super villain on said night. Heres some shit that popped up on the net of Jacob, andrew, Yoshio, Luke, Joanna, Yvonne and I. Great fucking people, they are all a part of dim mak (or married to part of dim mak, or the sister of someone who is married to a guy that is a part of dim mak.. you get the point) Regardless, didnt get to spend as much time as i would have liked with this lot, time flies i spose but, i dunno. fuck it, heres photos.






Hit up Bamboozle fest in Irvine on Sunday with brooke and kurt.
It was pretty much soundwave for California. Really jus wanted to see the bronx and thrice, ended up seeing some band whose name i dont know absolutely kill it. But i dont know their name, so i guess nobody wins. Anyway, it was exactly what you would expect only worse. People taking posing for photos to a whole new level over here. I watched this LOSER kid hold a pose for a good minute and a half while his mate tried to suss out the camera. People kept walking between the camera and the subject and the guy was getting so pissed off that when the person had gone past he would pull up his finger at their back. Dude was tough as shit. Glad he didnt turn on us.

This guy was there. Anything i could ever do in my life couldnt make me this cool. I guess you have it or you dont, and this guy my friends, has it.




bronx killed it, dudes were drunk as shit though, only about 50 people watching and 2 idiot hardcore dudes thought it would be cool to start a circle pit and attack everyone. Managed to nail one of them pretty hard but it sort of ruined my viewing experience. If you like the band Emmure, your brain capacity is around that of a small monkey. Im all for hardcore, but dumb arian looking motherfuckers grunting to a constant breakdown is about as much fun as analising vomit.

Saw I AM GHOST play too, for about a minute and a half. band would have suited a better name, like, I am Old, or, I am wearing makeup with my old friends, I am in a shit band wearing makeup, I am creepy for being old and playing to 12 year old girls.

fuck music is in a bad state at the moment.

Having drinks tonight at Cinespace for my going away from LA thingo. Spewin im gunna miss this next week, to add insult to injury I had to change the lineup on the flyer about 90 times. Thanks Bryan, asshole. (i know americans dont get sarcasm, so i do actually like u, asshole)



oh yeh when i got here i wanted to party at the Dim Mak clubs and all that, now the thinktank logo is allover their shit, like herpes. if you come to LA, go party at anything they are involved with cos it is bad ass.

speaking of which, my Japanese friend Yoshio is about to be famous cos this is who he is, he is sort of like a legit japanese version of borat.

chequieee


GOOD JOB YOSHIO Show- Episode 1.1 "People Poo Poo For Me" from Dim Mak TV

Havent had a redbull for 2 days. it seems that eating breakfast is actually a good source of energy. Thanks for that brooke.

Kurts new place is dope, but its sort of in the hippiest area in the world. Sometimes you sort of realise u are an asshole, i have met a bunch of crew there and they are super nice to me, but i cant help but dislike them. I mean, dudes all live in this area that everyone knows is the indi capitol of LA, they become "starving artists" and do shit like, wear old clothes, talk about poetry, sit outside a cafe all day and make no reference to anything even remotely contemporary at all. ever. I got an idea, how about I live in Silverlake, start writing poetry, sit around talking about obscure indi bands that no one ever liked at the time, and stop working. That way i could be a starving artist (cool as shit) because my poems arent taht good. I wonder what would happen if someones poems actually ended up being good... They might get rich, then wat the fuck would they do with all the cans they have been collecting to pay the rent.

Im really not that judgemental.

Heres some new photos of kurts place anyway.

It has rooftop access.












Well this will probably be my last post about LA so yeh basically, it has been awesome fun. I have been homesick and worried about home situations, however I have had an amazing time. It occured to me that most of my close friends probably read this (cos u have no lives) so im really not going to have to tell any stories about my trip when i get home.

Trying to suss if i can afford to go to Tokyo on the way back in june, should be able to make it happen.

well im pretty much out of steam, cant really think of much to say. Oh except

99c store, amazing.



thats right, 2 of the best nba videos ever, on one dvd. for 99 cents.

ay may zing.

oh we jsut did the graphics for the new sneaktip showroom too

check it out



check out their site too, marlon is good people sneaktip

hope everyone is well.

viva la revolucion.

No comments:

Post a Comment