Thursday, April 23, 2009

my names terry and i'm a law abider

"why yooo lookin at me loike oim sum sowt of carnt"
nearly punched on with some drunk idiot in the tube the other morning infront of my step sister and her husband. People in Highbury are fucked.

In more recent news, London has actually shown itself to be a pretty rad city. Im all for judging a book by its cover, but occasionally I open said shitty cover and read a pretty cool story.

Finally got a charger for my canon, left my portrait lens in coventry though so shot all of this on the widey. London underground is AMAZING, easiest most convenient transport system ever.

Quick few things before i finally get some sleep.

Almost all of banksys pieces have either decayed, been painted over or chemically removed. Walked around for a while today to see a half decayed rat with a parachute and 3 tins of cambells spray paint.

CCTV reigns supreme here. It is 1984.

Cops dont carry guns but guards carry fucking rocket launchers. And dont like being photographed. At all.

Sri Lankin protester hasnt eaten for 17 days. I went and saw him. Was the only white guy int he park.

I snuck around the back of Westminster Abbey to take some snaps, found a door, went in to the gardners quarters, found another door, went into the abbey. Got thrown out in about 6 seconds. Pretty scary.

Old buildings are awesome.

Went bowling with Nat and her work mates, hadnt seen her in about 10 years and it was good to just hang with a bunch of normal people and bowl the ass off them. Not really, but i did aiit.

Heading to manchester on saturday till next thurs when i hit prague and begin my eurotrip. Culled it down a bit cos i got to get home to take care of some biznass so check it

Prague, Berlin, Amsterdammmn, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Cann (film fest), Hong Kong, Perth

See your asses May 22.

Snappage.


Up from the depths. I slid down these last night and my hand got all grubby. Yes. Grubby.


Highbury. My temporary home.


Leicester Square


his cop asked me a whole bunch of questions about why i was photographing Waterloo station. Terrorist joke didnt go down to well. Stood and watched as i put the camera in my bag and zipped it up.


Dont behave like an artist either. Most of the stuff in here is shyt.


Nothing says public disobedience like graffitiing a wall while professional photographers snap it and your entourage eat the catering.


Quotes like this make me want to Hijack a plane


Banksy




Stairway from heaven


The bricks in this photo are awesome. No shit.


All these rules man.


The flowers fall from the trees and look like snowflakes. No thats not poetry, thats what happens. Sat here for about an hour


vshhooommm








my friend went to london and all he got me was a photograph of a my friend went to london and all he got me was this shirt shirt.




This is actually england in 2009. Stealthy looking CCTV, PA systems and history.






Sri Lankan protesters. Suprisingly friendly.

much love.

Free the west memphis three.

edit: this just made me laugh into one of those crying stupers

No comments:

Post a Comment